United Warzone Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Warzone Republic

Forums of the UWR and UWAF, the unified army and government for the warzone regions of NS.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Warzone Military Act

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Warzone Military Act Empty The Warzone Military Act Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Llamas

Llamas
Citizen

Warzone Military Act

An act to establish a fully functional and operational armed force for the UWR

Section 1. The United Warzone Armed Forces, hereafter referred to as the UWAF, is hereby established to serve as the single and only military of the UWR.

Section 2. The UWAF shall consist of one brigade for each constituent region. Any citizen of the UWR may apply to join any brigade of the UWAF.

Section 3. The Delegate of each constituent region shall be allowed to command members only of their own constituent region's brigade, and shall be considered to be ranked below the Minister of Defense and above Colonels.

Section 4. The following military ranks are established, and listed in order of hierarchy:
-Minister of Defense
-Colonel
-Lieutenant
-Private
-Recruit
Any member of the military may issue orders to those of a lower rank.

Section 5. The Minister of Defense shall be appointed through the use of legislation passed by both the ULA and Senate. Recruits shall be promoted to Privates upon the completion of at least one mission. All promotions or demotions shall be awarded by the Minister of Defense.

Section 6. All members of the military shall have the right to conscientiously object to participation in any raiding or defending operation with no punishment, excluding defense operations to restore legitimate local governments of constituent regions of the UWR.

Section 7. The UWAF shall be considered to be independent, and must act in order to advance the interests of the UWR abroad and defend its constituent regions. The UWAF may conduct both defensive and offensive operations.

Section 8. While raiding and conducting offensive operations abroad, the UWAF shall not attempt to cause serious, permanent, or non-reversible damage to regions unless they have been declared to be in a state of war with the UWR or pose a grave, immediate threat to the UWR or one of its allies.

[End of Bill]

So, this bill essentially establishes a military and declares it to be independent, meaning it can both raid and defend, but prevents it from griefing regions unless they are hostile.

2The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Chairman Campbell

Chairman Campbell
Admin

Very well done. You have my full support.

https://uwrofns.forumotion.com

3The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Llamas

Llamas
Citizen

I move this to a vote.

4The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:37 am

Llamas

Llamas
Citizen

May I please have a second or an objection from someone?

5The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Ismailiyah

Citizen

I second the act

6The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Arekrya

Citizen

I highly support this.

7The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:53 am

Llamas

Llamas
Citizen

Arekrya wrote:I highly support this.
I'll take that as a third. All members of the UWR may now state their vote on this in a post. Use bold red text for a Nay vote and bold green for an Aye vote, please.

Aye

8The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:58 am

Llamas

Llamas
Citizen

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Am I *honestly* the only person who voted?

Anyways, vote closed. The bill was passed unanimously, 1-0. Debate will begin in the Senate, as soon as Campbell moves this thread there.

9The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Chairman Campbell

Chairman Campbell
Admin

Senator Campbell voting Aye

10The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:39 am

Llamas

Llamas
Citizen

Chairman Campbell wrote:Senator Campbell voting Aye
Honestly, seeing as how this has not yet passed, we have no method of telling when a bill is passed. Seeing as how you're pretty much the only active senator, aside from Arekrya who hasn't posted in a while, I'm guessing we should just consider it passed and try to find people to

ANOUNCEMENT TO EVERYBODY:
Go to #uwr on esper.net whenever you're online. If I'm lucky enough to get 2-3 other people, I may try to have some ops if possible. If you can find ways to publicize this, Campbell and other delegates, that would be great. Thanks in advance! Very Happy

Last edited by Llamas on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

11The Warzone Military Act Empty Re: The Warzone Military Act Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:57 am

Chairman Campbell

Chairman Campbell
Admin

I'll edit it into the tech overhaul announcement and the relevant places game side.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum